looking for professional traders

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by trade2profit, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Tester

Tester

So, 8 months ago you were a successful trader needing OPM to get going.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=147637

Now you are an "investor" wanting to back a real trader.

Did I get that right?

And the request about your bank account is as valid as your request for a track record. No winner will drop his record on you for $1000. If you are serious, state a number and you might get a bite.

#11     Aug 9, 2009
  2. Wow!

Great job at exposing the MLM scammer at his own game ... "have been trading successfully for a year now, but only small dough and I need the cash for a living... " posted on 12/11/08

LOL, you can't make this trash up! :eek: :D :p

#12     Aug 9, 2009
  3. Redneck

Redneck

FWIW

Great to "observe" the process of “thinking through something”

Both are good skills to apply to trading – I believe

Regards

RN

#13     Aug 9, 2009
  4. So, please come back and tell us exactly how you went from struggling trader to monied investor in a short 8 month time period ... we can't wait to hear your story! :D

P.S. Oh yeah, be SURE to post your bank and brokerage statements for the past three years. :p

#14     Aug 9, 2009
  5. trade2profit

trade2profit Guest

I think you're right. Funny thing is that the people who are replying in this thread, seem unable to trade themselves. Hanging around forums must be the best thing they can do.

As for my post almost a year ago, yes at that time I was looking for backing. At this moment I am no longer and have brought together several people who can provide a substantial amount of money (6 figures to start with).

Because I have trading skills I will be looking over the actions and methods of traders who are interested, monitoring risk/reward, drawdown and so forth.

Obviously I'm not going to post my bank account statement here. It's utter BS that any decent trader looking for an investor is going to ask them to show their wallet first. Try that in The City and they give you a one way ticket back home. I honestly didn't realize what kind of amateurs I was dealing with here!

#15     Aug 9, 2009
  6. trade2profit

trade2profit Guest

No, I have not made it from zillion to billion in 8 months and nowhere I am claiming to have done so.

I don't understand why people are jumping on every possible occasion to ridicule a serious request. Perhaps because they've got nothing better to do?

I suggest all those who think I'm making all of this up, just move along. It should be clear I'm looking for people who can trade, not wankers who hang around forums looking for the holy grail.

#16     Aug 9, 2009
  7. Nah, you're just claiming to have the backing of a six-figure investor pool after being a penniless trader at the beginning of the year.

I don't understand why you came here with your MLM scheme ... perhaps because you had no where else to take it?

I suggest you've found a "new spin" on how to make money trading ... acting as the "go-between" the people with money and the people who can actually trade! ROTFLMO! :D :D :D

Yes, it's very very clear that you are looking for people who can trade, now that you've found people with money to trade ... :eek: :p

#17     Aug 9, 2009
  8. Quote from trade2profit:

Because I have trading skills I will be looking over the actions and methods of traders who are interested, monitoring risk/reward, drawdown and so forth.

The only person who believes any of this, is you. You were busted. Lying through your teeth only makes this more pathetic. Your trading computer:

[​IMG]

Obviously I'm not going to post my bank account statement here. It's utter BS that any decent trader looking for an investor is going to ask them to show their wallet first.

Any decent trader would not even be talking to a newbie schmuck. You cannot be serious you believe any of your own words. They don't need you, and mention you won't show proof of $$$, and you will be out the revolving door looking for your contacts in the snow.

Try that in The City and they give you a one way ticket back home.

You really have no idea about any of this, do you? Stop watching "Trading Places" and try reading "Trading for Dummies". Sounds like you would learn from everything they say.

I honestly didn't realize what kind of amateurs I was dealing with here!

HA HA HA HA HA STOP PLEASE!!!!! Go look in the mirror and you will see

[​IMG]

:D :D :D

#18     Aug 9, 2009
  9. LOL, trade2profit is a REALLY GOOD TRADER ... he just doesn't have enough money to live on.

Link

Sadest case of fraud I've ever seen. :(

#19     Aug 9, 2009
  10. Quote from trade2profit:

The only person who believes any of this, is you. You were busted. Lying through your teeth only makes this more pathetic. Your trading computer:

[​IMG]

Your investors/backers (stealing their lunch money?)

[​IMG]

Obviously I'm not going to post my bank account statement here. It's utter BS that any decent trader looking for an investor is going to ask them to show their wallet first.

Any decent trader would not even be talking to a newbie schmuck. You cannot be serious you believe any of your own words. They don't need you, and mention you won't show proof of $$$, and you will be out the revolving door looking for your contacts in the snow.

Try that in The City and they give you a one way ticket back home.

You really have no idea about any of this, do you? Stop watching "Trading Places" and try reading "Trading for Dummies". Sounds like you would learn from everything they say.

I honestly didn't realize what kind of amateurs I was dealing with here!

HA HA HA HA HA STOP PLEASE!!!!! Go look in the mirror and you will see

[​IMG]

:D :D :D

#20     Aug 9, 2009