Looking for Pro FX trader who trades manually

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Trade Prophet, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Hi,
    I'm looking for a pro fx trader who trades manually and would like to automate their strategy, I can provide my coding experience to develop an automated strategy,
    Reach out if you have a profitable strategy that you wish to automate,
    All work is free of course, not selling anything here,
    Alon

2. elguapo

elguapo

How about this, I'll give you every execution for say 1 year, taxes, ect plus some bullshit you'll see at the end of this rant. In exchange, if you can automate it, that would be great. ( a.k.a, I'm not expecting much, but just hoping the universe isn't full of terrible people. Meaning, I'm not going to ask you to pay me for the ever changing unicorn horned "secret sauce" short term profitable traders seemingly covet, lol. } I value learning, and trust me, just sending you all my sheets wouldn't translate into anything profitable for anyone. But if you think, after looking at my sheets, that its worth your time to investigate, please do. The benefit to me, if you're a good person, is that you'll share what you learned to me. The aforementioned bullshit I mentioned prior is paragraphed below.

"is notifying you that due to your trading activity, you qualify as a “large trader” under Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) Rule 240.13h-1. The rule defines a large trader as a person or entity who, directly, or indirectly effects transactions in exchange-listed equities and options that equal or exceed 2 million shares or $20 million during any calendar day, or 20 million shares or $200 million over the course of a calendar month.

The rule requires qualifying traders to register with the SEC by submitting Form 13H (see attached) to obtain a Large Trader Identification Number (LTID). Thereafter, annually, you will have to submit Form 13H to the SEC within 45 days after the end of each calendar year.

Once you submit your initial Form 13-H and have received an LTID from the SEC, you are required to provide the LTID to your brokerage firms."

3. I completely understand the need to protect the secret sauce and I also appreciate automation to a trading strategy, instead of eyeballing the screen, I can automate the trading process so you have more free time,
    I would like to work together with a trader, in an honest and positive way,
    That's it.