looking for people to confirm my results

Discussion in 'Forex' started by AlbertEinstein, Apr 3, 2004.

1. The rules are not based on any classic indicator, I cannot ela-

borate.....

#11     Apr 4, 2004
  2. panyc

panyc

then i guess it would be difficult to judge if your system
    is working as good as the results might suggest, or just
    due to a matter of good fortune. all the same, good luck
    and happy trading! =)

jerome

#12     Apr 4, 2004
  3. The number of trades will exclude the luck factor.

#13     Apr 4, 2004
  4. Saham

Saham

Harry!, On forex?? Me kickin yah over?? ;)

hehe

:D

Decided to join the big boys, eh, Harry? LMAO...

See yah in the forex market, buddy.

Sam

#14     Apr 4, 2004
  5. Saham

Saham

//shrug// depends on what girlie pics I am looking at between postings...

Saham

#15     Apr 4, 2004
  6. I have already tried my model on stocks and forex, as expected it works since it is based on "universal" principle of market and not on something specific to Dow but it really does work best with the Father Dow as for noise around theo value so I don't see interest to go elsewhere. Also forex is 24h a day and this requires that I calibrate the model to see at what time I should calculate it at best and I don't see any urgency to do this work at the moment as I am busy enough with Dow. I should look more thorougly at forex later.

#16     Apr 6, 2004
  7. Saham

Saham

If you're as rich as they say you are, Harry, you should fly me into your place and let me teach you a few things about trading forex.

I can guarantee that after a week or two with me, you'll either want to trade the majority of your funds in forex EUR/USD spot market or want me to trade a portion of your money in which you'd keep half profits.

Check it... I guarantee your principle, plus guarantee we will NEVER have a loss.

Ever.

With this structure you only have profit.

Interested? My time for a week costs $250,000 (paid in advance) but for you... well, for you, Harry, since you are a member of ET, I discount my fee down to ... zero.

Only, you must put me up in a nice hotel (better than Motel 6) and give me good meals at a great restaurant (better than Sizzlers).

Sam

#17     Apr 7, 2004
  8. hey Einstein !

I suggest you try FXCM mini contest, better way to authenticate your trading record.

#18     Apr 7, 2004
  9. Well, I never got a password, etc. :confused:

#19     Apr 8, 2004