Looking for PDF of Sniper Trader

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ozzy, Jul 15, 2005.

1. ozzy

ozzy

Hi All,

I'm looking for some material on Taylor. I have the Taylor Technique book but the quality of the PDF is low and the material is poorly written. I have a vast library of books and would be more than happy to trade.

Thanks,
    ozzy

2. ozzy

ozzy

I have a copy of it. I'm just not happy with it. There should be something more recent with a better presentation.

3. ozzy

ozzy

Hi Easy,

Yes I'm interested in the method. I have that one. I was looking for a more recent book with better presentation. I was hoping to find "Sniper Trader" By George Angell he covers the topic in this book.

ozzz

edit: I glanced over the book. I think you have to read it a few times. His delivery of the material is poor in my opinion.

4. LBR tried to simplify it a bit and the way she intreprets it Ive found useful. I pay a lot of attention to the action around yesterdays hi and lo but so does everybody else.:)

5. ozzy

ozzy

I had some LBR material on Taylor. But It got lost in my trading vault (i have too much stuff). Would you happen to have any LBR material?

Thanks
    ozzy

6. Ive got a lot of it but its all in binders. I stored the daily logs from her chat room for months. If you havent already read them theres articles on her site, lbrgroup,com. Her article on swing trading gets into Taylor a bit and theres an updated version on trade2win site under articles. Sorry I dont have anything on the computer. I do have a bunch of transcripts of some of her her classes on a cd but it would be a bit large to send anywhere.

7. ozzy

ozzy

cool thnx.