Looking for partners/investors in a niche market trading operation

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by SREC, Dec 17, 2011.

1. SREC

SREC

Cute.

You may want to believe this is a scam, but I have the trade logs, contracts & invoices to confirm the results.

#21     Dec 21, 2011
  2. emg

emg

u don't ask. Just show it and forward them to the SEC.

#22     Dec 21, 2011
  3. SREC

SREC

You're a funny guy.

#23     Dec 22, 2011
  4. emg

emg

sound like chop house to me. Afraid

#24     Dec 22, 2011
  5. SREC

SREC

Do you mean a chop shop? I'm not selling pink sheets out of Long Island.

If you want to call me a ponzi operator or a Madoff, that's fine, but at least make some sense when trying to flame me.

Naysayers, doubters & haters are always expected when making these types of posts. So it's all good, best of luck to you.

#25     Dec 22, 2011
  6. emg

emg

where is your post?

#26     Dec 22, 2011
  7. It's interesting to see this market unfold and hear about the one trader who doesn't mind 50% changes between bids and offers from one trade to the next.

If his employer won't do it, this guy ought to be finding better, more liquid markets that actually have nbbo's at all times.

The 80% profit reported doesn't appear sustainable in light of the volatility he's mentioning here..

#27     Dec 22, 2011
  8. SREC

SREC

You may need to re-read my first post and understand that this information would only be disclosed once I meet the interested party and have a NDA signed.

#28     Dec 23, 2011
  9. SREC

SREC

1) I did not realize my employer's involvement is some kind of a final seal of approval. It's not up his alley and it's not for everyone, I've said that from the start. Great opportunities at infancy are recognized & accepted by few, that's why they are able to flourish and enrich those few. Once they become mainstream, the opportunities get diluted to a marginal level.

2) This market's volatility & liquidity issues are part of why such inefficiencies & opportunities exist. Point me to a market that is very liquid where you can make these types of returns with ZERO leverage plus a very high win/loss ration and I will gladly look at it.

3) 80% profit will not be sustainable over long term, I've already stated that. As the market matures, the inefficiencies will shrink, that's a given in any market. My original goal was 20-30% annually, and that is doable 5-10 years out in my opinion.

#29     Dec 23, 2011
  10. emg

emg

its a chop shop. Claiming 80% profit without disclosing risk and proof that they are audit by the SEC is indeed false and misleading promotional presentation and sales solicitations.

http://www.sec.gov/about/laws.shtml

IF u promote something in this public forum, u show your results and your company name. U don't hide. Only chops shop sales people hide and claim extraordinary profit.

P.S

I have already submited this thread to the SEC

#30     Dec 23, 2011