looking for nano lot size (cents) fx broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by acertablet, May 24, 2020.

1. Adler

Adler

I suggest trading with standard or micro account brokers like FXCM, FP Markets, or IG, because the spreads are better and the profit earned is higher when compared to nano lot size brokers.

The profit earned in nano brokers is lower because it can only be used to invest in the next trade, whereas in standard accounts or micro accounts, the profit is more than the invested capital.

#21     Jun 27, 2022
  2. kroxobor

kroxobor

W
    Why not simply use 0.01 lot with regular brokers. Result would be the same if you don't want to waste time with pennies though. Note also that execution will be different since such brokers would be B-book such brokers which would cause distortion.

#22     Jun 27, 2022
  3. Seems very pointless, not worth your time. Might as well just use a demo account.

#23     Jun 27, 2022
  4. If you are looking for a cent account to move over from demo account then i suggest Aximtrade. They allow a minimum deposit of $1.

#24     Jun 30, 2022
  5. S.Luke

S.Luke

You can trade with a micro lot size broker instead of a nano lot size since the profit made in the nano lot size is very low and can be used only for the next trade.

I use FP Markets micro lots of 0.01pips and the profit earned is much higher than the nano lot size with a minimum deposit of $100 AUD.

#25     Sep 1, 2022
  6. Jasper21

Jasper21

In my opinion, it is better to trade with a micro-lot broker because the invested capital is lower and the profit is higher when compared to a nano-lot broker.

I trade with FP Markets using their micro lots, which provide 0.1 pips with a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD.

#26     Nov 21, 2022
  7. trading on cent account is much safer for beginner traders as it's low risk and less investment so even if they make mistakes they arent gonna loose alot of money.

#27     Nov 30, 2022
  8. I prefer trading with a micro-lots broker since the profit earned is higher and, compared to micro lots, the invested capital is a bit similar. I trade with FP Markets with micro lots of 0.1 pips.

#28     Jan 10, 2023