looking for mentor with proven track record

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ninja11, Mar 16, 2011.

1. ninja11

ninja11

Hi everybody,

I trade (or try to trade) for very very long time now. Now I am a breakeventrader.  I guess I need help to become a successful-fulltimetrader.
    So I am looking for a mentor, who has a proven successful track record (at least 5 years Track record)!

Is here somebody, who could help me?
    I am a very hard working guy and I am willing to become succesful!
    But I guess I need your help!

I want to trade the eur/usd, usd/jpy and eurgbp forex , and also the e-mini!

My problem is, I don;t have a proven method. My method has to low hit ratio and the risk reward are not big enough. lets say I have a hitratio of 38%, my risk reward is around maybe 2.20 : 1.

Ok, after series of trades I have a profitable equity curve, but it is not good enouhh for me. For axample I have many manny small losses and some very big winners, which make the money. But I prefer high hit ratio, lets say 60% winner and 40% loser, risk reward 1:1.

And I am looking for a method which works on many many markets and timeframes.
    Because if a method works on many markets and timeframes, it is a robust method!
    I have had a method which works very good on the e-mini long time ago. But it didn't work on other markets. than the markets change and I loss much money, which I never get back with that method.

So I think that method wasn't robust! That is why I am looking for
    a consistently successful trading method, which could making profits from the markets on a regular basis

thank you very much!

2. ninja11

ninja11

If you trade multiple market, 2 years track record is enough!

3. You're so special that you deserve a "robust method"... you're psychology reaks of of "I'm about the blow up" "I blew up" "I can't handle volatility" "where is this Market going" "where have I been?" "When can I get off this ride"... Like you really think an accurate, systematic method to make money from the Markets is going to fall into you're lap? Get over yourself.

4. ninja11

ninja11

Sorry, I don't understand you.

Could you explain a little more detail?

thx!