Looking for IB API programmer

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by fafot, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Lewcifer

Lewcifer

Rosy - Then you obviously misunderstand things... even more reason for putting together a spec. A perfect example would be your reply about your grammar, when no such comment was made regarding same.

When you stop writing mailing list programs in Access and graduate to complex systems that require planning and a team to produce, you'll learn why specs are important... especially when applying typical SDLC (software development life cycle) methodologies.

Considering you "do this for a living" I'm surprised you're so naive and such an arrogant idiot.

#11     Sep 24, 2006
  2. fafot

fafot

rosy2 - This is my last post to you.

1. You are right - most of the programs projects WITHOUT specs fell.
    2. I am not asking you where and to whom send the specs and what it has to do with all the subject.
    3. By writing your "However..." sentence you are trying to justify your wrong doing by invoking "somebody" that cannot be asked - not to mention that you are simply lie.
    3. The best way to get out of mess is to just say sorry. By adding the bullshit that you are writing here you just make is worse for yourself.

#12     Sep 24, 2006
  3. rosy2

rosy2

fine post your spec and see if anyone bites. I am not lying about anything I have written here. In my experience developing for 3 different trading firms in chicago I was never given a spec.

#13     Sep 25, 2006
  4. Bobcows, I hope I'm not overstepping my boundry here, but did you mean www.wealth-lab.com? (not wealthlab.com)

TNG

#14     Sep 25, 2006
  5. nothing magical about specs for sw projects. it is just a statement of work with details. rosy, you will get specs someday, rest assured.

#15     Sep 25, 2006