Looking for help/Tutor for TT Trader in the Houston area

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by Captainude, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Hey all, I'm new here and am wondering if anyone(possibly in the Houston area but pretty much anywhere as I am willing to fly somewhere for a few days) out there is willing to help a guy get started trading futures(specifically the financial). I have been studying the market and am ready to get started trading. I have opened a futures account and have the software(TT Trader) in place but need a tutor. I have a basic to quasi-advanced knowledge of the market already so I'm not totally lacking of knowledge. If someone is willing to help me out getting started I would really appreciate it. I'm in the Kemah area of Houston, but like I said above I'm willing to travel for a few days to get the help. I hope someone on here is generous with their knowledge.

2. Sounds like you are asking for trading help, so this might not help you, but TT has an office at Greenway Plaza. I think they are mostly working with energy clients though.

3. I believe Velocity Futures has its main office in Houston. You could pretend to be a prospective customer and "pick their brains" for assistance. :cool:

4. TT Guru

TT Guru

TT has an office in Houston and we're available to service all accounts.

Trading Technologies International, Inc.
    9 Greenway Plaza
    Suite 3045
    Houston, TX 77046
    USA view map

Phone: +1 713 568 2000
    Fax: +1 713 568 2001

You may wish to view our online computer based training:

http://www.tradingtechnologies.com/training.aspx