Looking for good remote prop trading firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nysestocks, Dec 23, 2008.

1. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

It is prob worth mentioning that there is a big diff between how FX traders and Stock traders both think and act!

I speak from the Stock side and just thought that it might be worth noting same.

#61     Mar 1, 2009
  2. I am looking for prop futures trading... any ideas on who to check out?

I have a little capital for deposit... would like better payout percentages of course, but might settle for lower percentage with bigger capital. I saw some prop firms limiting to one contract but wanting $5K/mo to 'advance' to the next level, etc. That is a lot of work! I trade 10 lots for a few ticks today. I like it. It is my 'thing'. But I would like to trade the 'bigs' and not the minis, so need more backing.

Thanks in advance. (BTW, I enjoyed reading all the contributions to this thread... thanks to all.)

#62     Mar 25, 2009
  3. broad street trading llc anyone know this prop trad firm? i want to know from traders how reliable they are thank you

#63     Nov 18, 2009
  4. palffy

palffy

bump, can anyone suggest a good remote prop firm similar to what the OP was looking for?

#64     Mar 13, 2013
  5. cmb

cmb Guest

Sure trader. its not a prop firm, but a bahamas based broker.

which will give u leverage of 6 to 1, and also allow u to daytrade with under 25k. they also have a DAS trader platform.

although the reviews are not too good with the speed, i think I will check them out.

another one is Tm Global Capital......thats a israel based Prop firm.

10 to 1 leverage

#65     Mar 16, 2013