Looking for good remote prop trading firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nysestocks, Dec 23, 2008.

1. If you are paying a deposit (presumably to cover losses) are you expected to have a proven track record to get a deal like yours?

#41     Jan 13, 2009

2. I think deals where you get more BP by showing consistency make sense. Also, it's probably healthier for the trader because they can't just feed more money into losing trades deluding themselves. The question I have is would they start to cover losses as they increase your BP? If not, it wouldn't seem that great. After all, we all get more BP as we make more profits...

#42     Jan 13, 2009
  3. Here is your answer ;
    My deposit allowed me to start trading and since I make money somewhat consistently and they pay me within 30 days after the end of the month they always have my bank + my profits. We share all the expenses off the top 250 for software that got a ton better sterling pro. I was very dissatisfied with sterling but with sterling sending out a letter stating they put in 500k more in equipment and rewrote some code all is very good as of today. I had started with 500k BP and now have 2 million and they have never refused me BP. My new project is automation and the great thing is that they have in house programmers to help me get to the next level as I’m not a programmer. The deal works for me.

#43     Jan 13, 2009
  4. If any one is looking for a levarge of 10:1 intraday with $5k deposit and keep 100% of your profit plz contact me

#44     Feb 22, 2009
  5. Wow, a whole 50k in buying power.

#45     Feb 22, 2009
  6. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Adequate if you know what you are doing!

E.G.

Short 5000 C today @ $2.90 and cover @ $2.60.

Outlay is $14.5K
    Profit before comms is $1.5K

Two more trades like that and you nearly have your $5K in your back pocket!

You don't need to have big money to be able to take money from others, but you do need to be able to get in and out of trades as required!

#46     Feb 25, 2009
  7. What about yesterday's opportunity with Hartford financial HIG. Big gain there, even with small risk of $$.

#47     Feb 25, 2009
  8. Getting on the right side of a 10%+ move three or four times a day. Oh, is that all?

LOL.

Only on ET.

#48     Feb 25, 2009
  9. So there are actually still firms for remote prop that do not require the "7".......I did not know that???

This sounds interesting to me.......what kind of deal with this type of firm? TIA :)

#49     Feb 26, 2009
  10. DT3

DT3

Yes I'd be intreasted to learn about prop firms that don't require a sereies 7. I have 25k in capital and looking for 10:1 leverage, what kind of a deal can I expect to get. TIA as well.

#50     Feb 26, 2009