Looking for good remote prop trading firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nysestocks, Dec 23, 2008.

1. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

Hi,

I am looking for a good remote prop trading firm that has a minimum capital requirement of $5K with at least a 90% payout.

The firm must be very open in how they operate, with no requirement for a trader to pay for training courses before they can start trading.

No equipment or data feeds are required - just access to the order routing platform for US stocks. Trading access for Stock and Index Options is also desirable, but not a requirement.

If any prop firms are interested, please post some details about your company, minimum share volume per trader per month, and any other relevant information about your company.

Thank You

2. I'm looking for almost the same thing.

~$10k initial deposit
    low monthly fees
    low commission rate
    decent intra and overnight leverage (5-10:1 and 3-5:1)
    no training or other fees required, just want to trade remote without all the bells and whistles attached
    if anyone knows of a company like this please list them so i can call them

thanks

3. So am I!!!!!

I want commissions of .00000000001 per share
    No ecn fees
    100% payout
    Free software
    Free Training and most importantly,
    My own personal midget to run around and get me things like lunch when im hungry.

Im flexible on the fees but not the midget

4. TM, if you get a deal with a midget, hook a fella up.

Been wanting my own midget for years. Renting them is great, but ownership is better in the "short" term.

And monkey butlers....if anyone has a monkey butler, I would love to try it out for a week or two.

5. nysestocks

nysestocks Guest

I have contacted a few prop firms direct, but most want high volume traders only. I think this might be a wrong decision when starting back into full time daytrading, as having "targets" to meet can be a big mistake.

Let's see if any "serious" prop firms post.

What stocks do you trade mostly and what style / approach do you use?

6. My company can offer you 80% payout with no software fees 5$ per 1000 shares, min volume of 30k shares a day/sterling platform/ unlimited buying power/no licensing/$500 deposit/no overnights. If interested PM me for more detail.

7. WOH
    My company can offer you 80% payout with no software fees 5$ per 1000 shares, min volume of 30k shares a day/sterling platform/ unlimited buying power/no licensing/$500 deposit/no overnights. If interested PM me for more detail.

That a nice deal but you have to do 30 K volume a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Well yeah of course you are John.

Ever since you were bounced out of FINRA.

9. wow nice detective work. tm has been parading around here like a saint for years. he's just like all the other wall street liars

10. oh no...please...you have all got me....LOL

#10     Dec 23, 2008