Looking for good futures day trading broker (considering Cannon)

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by 47isthenewnumber, Apr 21, 2016.

1. CBC

CBC

Well if your processing withdraws within a day that is good to hear. :)

My main concern with Cannon is the Gain / Open E-cry. This is their default online platform / FCM.

When I signed up I must have had 10 "errors" with the trading platform. These wernt errors of course. Just GAIN playing around with customers accounts. Absolute joke in this industry. I'm sure it would be ok if you sign up with one of their other FCMs. I had no problem entering trades and then when I tried to exit I would get mysterious frozen platform. Yea right. Its all there in black and white over at the SEC.

I would like to point out I traded with AMP / Ninja for about a year and NEVER had any software issues.

What if Gain just acted like a normal FCM?

Meanwhile down at Gain Capital offices:

#41     Aug 31, 2016
  2. CannonTrading_Ilan

CannonTrading_Ilan Sponsor

I invite you to PM me or call me directly at 310 859 9572 so we can address your concerns and solve "the errors " you had. It will be confidential, I will review your account number, have tech support perform remote session and go from there. If you are a client of Cannon, then your contact would be would us and it would be our responsibility to solve the issues, with GAIN's help if needed. We have MANY satisfied, happy clients and I would like to help you be one of them. While we use GAIN's platform and offer it and I think it is a GREAT versatile software, we also offer pretty much all the trading platforms out there include most of what AMP offers. Every client is different, every trader is different and this is the reason for our choice of platforms and the fact that you can communicate with a licensed broker and try to figure out the best platform for your needs.

#42     Aug 31, 2016
  3. CBC

CBC

Gain have been buster over and over for messing with clients trading platforms.

Nothing like this has happened at Dorman, RCG and the other usual suspects.

Look Ilan, as I said earlier and as you pointed out, you have multiple clearing arrangements. I don't have any problem with these. My problem is GAIN. Unlke your other FCMs, Gain is also a CFD bucketshop, which aren't even legal to trade in US.

When I signed up with Cannon I couldn't find any bad reports on Cannon, on any website. Thats why I signed up. I'm sure ur are a great broker using other FCMs.

Good luck with it :).

#43     Sep 1, 2016
    surf'n trade likes this.
  4. Wow this thread really got to a new level. CBC, I've had an account with Open E Cry before Gain bought them out. And although Gain is a bigger company than of course Open E Cry, I still think that they do a great job processing requests. I responded to this thread initially because Cannon Trading has been my broker for a few years now and I've always used the E-Futures platform and I've never had issues with any request of money from my account. Yes I've experienced platform issues in rarity but what trading platform is completely perfect.

I disagree with your comments about Gain, but hey that's just my opinion just like you're entitled to your own.

#44     Sep 1, 2016
    CannonTrading_Ilan likes this.
  5. CannonTrading_Ilan

CannonTrading_Ilan Sponsor

Thanks CBC!

#45     Sep 1, 2016