Looking for Futures Trading Mentor

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Sattam, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Sattam

Sattam

Hi VPhantom, thanks for the advice.... too lazy and tired to trade my own money... at this stage i'd rather someone else trade my money than me! i wouldn't feel guilty anymore! That's the truth. If the trader losses money then i can point the figure at him and not me! This is what happens when you get scared from day trading.

#11     Jul 12, 2015
  2. I'm sure you've already got plenty of PMs from people offering their guidance.

My advice: Ignore them all.

#12     Jul 12, 2015
  3. Sattam

Sattam

Hi Laissez.... I've reached a point where I have to try everything! I have the capital with no luck!! I tried every software out there! I paid easily over $30k finding the best software... as you know they do not give you the real trades!! Always after the fact and drawings!! I specially hate when they say why didn't you take that trade the setup was there! and whats worse is that they say why didn't you close out the trade! the best one is, "It's a trending market so you shouldn't have taken the trade!" I'm fed up with all that really!! I would like someone to get on my platform trade demo and then i'll give him the capital to trade!! I reached that stage now!

#13     Jul 12, 2015
  4. Sattam

Sattam

i forgot to mention..... When the set up is there they say ya but you forgot to view the C4 chart with Market Delta and What Market Profile was telling!!!!!!!! It's all crap!!

#14     Jul 12, 2015
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Have you ever considered observing the market directly rather than through somebody else's eyes and developing your own trading plan?

#15     Jul 12, 2015
  6. Sattam

Sattam

Yes that never worked for me.... They got me more confused with all these indicators and Isolators and market Profile and depth..... i'm not going to trader anymore... i'd rather give it to someone to trade.... too much headache!

#16     Jul 12, 2015
  7. I agree....that's how I 'officially' learned how to trade. that's when the light bulb came on in my head.

Sure, it's nice and good to read books,websites,forums,youtube,seminars on how to trade...but you have to...See the divine Light` o_O...on your own.

Everyone is different, you have to choose your style of trading: what to trade, time frame, level of risk/reward, etc etc variables.
    Take your time exploring everything out there...getting a feel~...for what you like to play :confused:

Quite frankly, if you've been in this 'game' for "several" years, and blew through 250K...I'm not sure this world is for you. You might as well just leave your money sitting/investing in a broad ETF that covers the general market.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
    #17     Jul 12, 2015
  8. Sattam

Sattam

i don't think that day will ever come ;''''(

#18     Jul 12, 2015
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The market has no indicators or isolators or whatever. The market is nothing more than the movement of price as trades are completed and printed. If you haven't observed price movement itself, then you haven't observed the market; you've observed somebody's interpretation of it.

#19     Jul 12, 2015
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If you choose not to do the work, then, no, it never will. But it won't likely come either if you keep looking for someone to tell you what to do.

You're better off just quitting and finding some other way of earning money.

#20     Jul 12, 2015
    Sattam likes this.