Looking for Futures Broker

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by Jabez1947, Jun 29, 2003.

1. Hi Jeff,

1. No. You get an honest answer to an honest question at Express.

2. No. I am a trader not a vendor.

3. I don't know. I live in Sydney Australia.

4. Yeah. Have a really great weekend, Jeff.

michael

#11     Jul 18, 2003
  2. Michael:

Sorry, my bad. You said this on one of your posts...just struck me as a sales pitch.

"If you are paying more than $14 rt for CBOT or $18 rt for Sugar you are paying too much. Check out Express"

From my standpoint marketing directly from a chat room is not worth the time or effort. I just talked to a chat room moderator to pay for an ad promoting our products that help support this room.

I do not understand your post regarding "truth"....I posted our rates all in and fairly told the original post member, he/she will get the lowest rates on a trade desk at Manfinancial or Refco at about $10 all in with no help. If you need assistance in any way you will get rates in line with what we offer. Not you, but Xpress and us.

This is just why I try to only spend as little time as possible on rooms like this...it is good to here the latest needs of the average trader, but it usually turns out to be alot of jibberish from guys like me. I am done with this thread.

J Gil

#12     Jul 18, 2003
  3. ellokn

ellokn

Where are you located? Europe, Asia, North or South America? What kind of service are you looking for?

Some things to look out for: No extra fees when you have to call a desk. No extra chrages for options, a well capitalized FCM. And of course, access to a good eletronic order entry platform regardless of the market traded -- pit or eletronic.

#13     Sep 15, 2003
  4. T-REX

T-REX

Try PFG BEST.
    :D

#14     Sep 15, 2003
  5. Roscoe

Roscoe

I use PFG BEST and it works OK, although there were some software problems in the past which seem to have been fixed for the past 3 or 4 months.

#15     Sep 17, 2003