Looking for FUNDING/only serious/split profits

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by pro, May 17, 2002.

1. NKNY

NKNY

I love it LOL

#41     May 18, 2002
  2. Cesko

Cesko

I not told you investing or swing trading is not good,

Me so amused. Love the thread.:D :D :D :D :p

#42     May 18, 2002
  3. Cesko

Cesko

My ex was a banana trader too. Good thing with banana futures is that you can combine position, swing and day trading styles at the same time.

#43     May 18, 2002
  4. bone

bone

Dear "Pro",

I'm still waiting for those statements...

#44     May 18, 2002
  5. stevet

stevet

bone

might be a long long wait...........

but you just never know!

you mention the net profit of 10% per month - how about gross drawdown to net profit ratio? or is that why you would want the statements to verify that?

net profit - as low as 10% on a monthly basis - would certainly need to be supported by a very low risk draw down percentage

what ratio would u look for - my impression is that you have been trading for a while - so you have a historic practical perspective of risk/reward

#45     May 18, 2002
  6. bone

bone

I wanted to express modest expectations in hopes of eliciting a response. Still, no statements...

#46     May 18, 2002
  7. jsk2424

jsk2424

Is this board full of 16 year old's? Has anyone here ever really dealt with true professional traders or pure "prop" rooms?

I have witnessed many very consistent, profitable traders that have at some point not been able to continue trading and need additional backing. It could be because they blow their cash as fast as they make it or that they were hit with some unfortunate circumstances that many have not considered.

I will admit that it is rare, but I have personally witnessed it several times.

Get all the facts before you judge.He may have the wrong approach, and it is unlikely, but, it is possible.

Like most boards,there appear to be many with nothing of substance to add.

Hope I did not offend all you "Elite Traders."

#47     May 18, 2002
  8. Then mail him your check and let us know how it goes.

#48     May 18, 2002
  9. Yes, this "board" is full of nothing but 16 year olds. And we have
    never dealt with true professional traders or pure "prop" rooms.

And no, you have not offended any of the "Elite Traders" here
    on this board.

So go away now, and defend some other poor defenseless
    trader who needs your fantastic help...

:D

#49     May 19, 2002
  10. stevet

stevet

jsk2424

as a 16 year old - i feel deeply hurt and slurred by the unfair and unwarranted remark against myself and fellow teenagers - in order to support your moral crusade for "pro"

not all of us teenagers are interested in fun and humour - many of us search for dourness, greyness, and depression

in fact, while a lot of our fellow teenagers search for fun through girls, drink, and drugs - the more intelligent and superior of us will be found hovering on forums like this - where we can guarantee at least one of us will be luckily driven to suicide each day by the forum participants

#50     May 19, 2002