Looking for FUNDING/only serious/split profits

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by pro, May 17, 2002.

1. ddefina

ddefina

With all the credit card applications you receive in the mail you can't put together 50K? Why don't you try applying your trading to futures? Lots of leverage for little money. :D

#21     May 17, 2002
  2. I'm having an SL4 moment. Those who remember the hours of amusement we got from that guy know what I'm talking about.

As for pro, what you are doing is basically illegal in the US, ie advertising for funds to manage, unless you have jumped through all the SEC hoops. Something tells me you haven't.

#22     May 17, 2002
  3. You may want to look for a more gullible audience. :)

:)

#23     May 17, 2002
  4. pro

pro

I not told you investing or swing trading is not good, It's just different. As I told allready I will not expecting much results because of people who run thousands of post's are ""successful traders""....

pro

#24     May 17, 2002
  5. You're just going to piss people off now. Not a good way to raise capital. Take an Interpersonal Communications class or hire someone that has some people skills to get your funding for you.

:)

#25     May 17, 2002
  6. ddefina

ddefina

OK..thanks. That clears it up!:mad: :( :confused: :) :confused:

#26     May 17, 2002
  7. And here I was trying to grow my account by trading.
    All I have to do is type in broken english and provide no details to get funding?

My address to send your checks is:..........

:p

#27     May 17, 2002
  8. What a meatball........

#28     May 17, 2002
  9. Hi, I'm Mohammed Abacha, the finance minister of Nigeria.

So it's like this: I've embezzled 25 mil from the Nigerian treasury, and my only problem is I need a foriegn bank account to transfer the funds. Crazy isn't it? So I'm sending out a spam email to 100,000 strangers, hoping that one of them will be kind enough to let me transfer my fortune into their bank account. I'll even give them 30% of the money. Aren't I nice?

#29     May 17, 2002
  10. bone

bone

"Pro" :

#30     May 17, 2002