Looking for FUNDING/only serious/split profits

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by pro, May 17, 2002.

1. BruceF

BruceF

All hail the mighty pro :D

#11     May 17, 2002
  2. This is going to be one of those insane, off-topic threads...I can feel it...

#12     May 17, 2002
  3. pro

pro

Oh good! It's really funny!
    For some reason I'm out of any funds now...Dont ask me why(not trading related). What I'am doing (capable to do) I can't send by E-mail even If I want so. This is not Investing but trading in purest it's meaning, no E-mail's here, understand??!!
    pro

#13     May 17, 2002
  4. pro

pro

If somebody want to make $ and learn different way to do so send me PM.
    pro

#14     May 17, 2002
  5. I think I understand it perfectly.

#15     May 17, 2002
  6. F1Trader

F1Trader

Maybe if Pro would speak in the english language then he might receive some funding. Until then.. read more books.. : >

#16     May 17, 2002
  7. pro

pro

Sorry for my English. But please think about priorities instead of bla,bla,bla...
    pro:)

#17     May 17, 2002
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

I think you're onto something.... :)

I'm glad someone does, because I'm thoroughly confused by "pro's" cryptic posts. And this isn't just an issue of bad english. :confused:

#18     May 17, 2002
  9. trdrmac

trdrmac

First of all, this is an all too typical post on the web. I have a new system, blah blah blah.

Can't provide any details, blah blah blah.

But what concerns me the most is the "out of money comment"

I can't think of a single business person who makes business decisions that are sound (including private) that just runs out of money. Ponzi Schemes like Martin Frankel and the WSJ article yesterday typically run out of money. Did you try to save $600 per year by eliminating auto insurance and slide into a bus or something?

This just smells bad. Although, if you change your mind on the trade setups I will go 65%/35%, sorry but schooling is extra.

#19     May 17, 2002
  10. ktm

ktm

This is funny as hell.

Pro, you need to drive in the RIGHT lane. The left lane is for passing only.

You guys crack me up.

Sure pro, post that address and we'll send you lots of money, OK?

ROTFLMAO.

#20     May 17, 2002