Looking for Forex Partner who can trade with company's money & split the profit between us.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by positivevibes666, Dec 12, 2020.

1. #21     Dec 13, 2020
  2. wmwmw

wmwmw

You misunderstood their rules.
    The challenge take 30 days, but you can finish in 10 days; verification also 30 days and you can finish in 10 days; That's it. The third period rules apply to funded account.

#22     Dec 13, 2020
  3. Kindly give your Whatsapp number and phone number. Glad to meet you. My number is +918511090969

#23     Dec 13, 2020
  4. algoseek

algoseek Sponsor

I think I understand his idea. He is looking for a prop firm trader to fund. I'd say that's not really bad.

#24     Dec 16, 2020
  5. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

No, the funding is done by the "prop firm". TopstepTrader or a similar professional and very high quality firm.

#25     Dec 16, 2020
  6. algoseek

algoseek Sponsor

Thanks for pointing that out. That means he just wants to pay the joining fee and shares profits from then on. That sounds ridiculous.

A good trader would find a way to raise the joining fee and keep his own share of the profit instead of suffering a double split.

#26     Dec 16, 2020
  7. MichalTr

MichalTr

As this is most interesting post in all this irrational discussion I will reply to that one.

Nope, that's not true. Christianity is still the biggest religion in the world. Even if you would like to consider groups so add together Buddhism, Hinduism and folk religions, still less than Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Islam, Judaism) ;)

#27     Dec 29, 2020
  8. Joeyadi

Joeyadi

In such matters, you need to be extremely careful and careful so as not to make mistakes.

#28     Apr 6, 2021
  9. Hi himanshu,
    we all start somewhere and we learn as we go,
    as a beginner its not easy to pass the challenges that are given.

with Funding Talent we have a flex classic model, and there is no need to pass any verifications.

You pay a fee to start,
    You get a demo account, which you can freely trade and learn and test the market at the same time AND YOU RECEIVE A PORTION OF THE PROFIT YOU MAKE.

I am from India too and i started my journey with the flex classic back in February 2019,
    to be honest with you its what has got me to be Consistent and gain Confidence and the Capital to then take the challenges.

Hope this helps :)

#29     Aug 30, 2021
    positivevibes666 likes this.
  10. Girija

Girija

So you let people make money of a 'Demo' account?
    You are a funding talent rep but don't have a Corp email.
    Looks bright red to me.

#30     Aug 30, 2021