Looking for feedback about ''SMARTCHARTS'' Platform

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Dom90, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Dom90

Dom90

Hi,

I followed Greg Secker's webinar (a British Master Trader) and come out with the platform SmartCharts.

The thing that I liked the most from this platform is, that analyze the markets for you and gives you suggestions on which market to trade.
    Giving as well: entry point, loss, and profit. Based on the risk you're willing to take. That is the only thing you need to set in the platform.

What do you think about, considering a price of 2000 USD per year, and being a new trader?

Here the link
    https://smartcharts2.com/order-403165141593051250587

2. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Run and never look back.

Trading is competition. When you think about it, does it really make sense to you that a piece of software is doing the work for you? Why isn't Jump or Virtu or Renaissance just buying it and replace all their multi million dollar infrastructure with it?

You're new, so you're still naive and you're allowed to be. But don't make a 2000$ mistake out of laziness. *hint: This "master trader" is a snake oil salesman

3. ZBZB

ZBZB

just put a trade on with a $2000 trailing stop on it, you will learn more.

traderslair likes this.
  4. ZBZB

ZBZB

5. ZBZB

ZBZB

In early 2015, Greg Secker was charged with drunk and dangerous driving after being caught by police in the process of performing a sex act at the wheel of his car.[14]

R
    ead his Wikipedia entry.

6. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Well...honestly speaking, I don't think this disqualifies him as a trader if he was one. Absolute madlad!

orbit23 likes this.
  7. This would be a positive sign for me.