Looking for Energy ETFs to Rebound

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by RedSun, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Copper had a good run. I'm pouring one out for it. Don't get left holding the bag with a shit eating grin on your face. It's Gold's time to shine. To the elation of the bugs. The setup is hard to ignore.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    #11     May 16, 2021
  2. RedSun

RedSun

Those energy ETFs have no stop. Biden's energy policies have failed so miserably. And Fed is clueless about the inflation. They will wait until CL goes to $85 to act, if ever. Or they say CL will drop dead to $50 again after the "transitory"..... blah blah....

Take the smooth ride. Enjoy!

#12     Jun 2, 2021
    fan27 likes this.
  3. fan27

fan27

Definitely enjoying the ride here :)

CLR.PNG

#13     Jun 2, 2021
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I'm guessing $72 WTI on Monday. Today one of the rare days when Oil and Nat Gas are both strong at the same time.

#14     Jun 4, 2021
    fan27 likes this.
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Looked bad premarket but this is the move I was expecting in WTI. However, it's unclear at the moment if we can get it done or not this week ( given certain news items ). Producer stocks haven't responded much but they tend to do well prior to the Oil inventories report. Could be a rush on the stocks if Oil breaks $70.

#15     Jun 8, 2021
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

WTI at $70; TSX energy stocks doing squat. Strange dynamic.

#16     Jun 8, 2021
  7. %%
    QQQ looks like a great value /LOL.
    Actually qqq + tqqq have done so well for so long/decades- i would be surprized if it does not do better than SPY by year end. NOT a prediction.............................................Good trends in energy + metals.

#17     Jun 11, 2021
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

This trade still trending nicely except Nat Gas has picked up nicely now $3.28 after taking out $3 as I suspected.

#18     Jun 12, 2021