Looking for Elite Trader in NYC for mentorship

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by EliteTraderNYC, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Hello all,

I've been trading for a few months fulltime now and am profitable. I work for a fairly legitimate prop firm without a formal training program and am looking for a mentor.

I would like to find a mentor in NYC who would be willing to help me take my trading to the next level, sharing strategies, reviewing trades, coaching, etc.; so that I could increase capital traded and really start to make money.

I am a well educated guy, I graduated with an MBA from a pretty well known school, I am also fairly quantitative and I take my career seriously. I'm looking for a mentor is who fairly similar and who's been in the game for quite some time.

Thanks for your time,
    EliteTraderNYC

2. Surdo

Surdo

Why don't you ask one of these $70K a day guys?

Shit, I will even pay you to teach me once you figure it out bro!

3. If you have your 7 I can recommend you to the right trader in the city for training. Drop me a message if you do or would be willing to get it.

4. priceman

priceman

Hey Guys,

I just found out that there is no guarantee way in trading to make money. In other words, there is no holy grail secret in trading.

Thanks,

Priceman

5. Dustin

Dustin

WHAT??!!! Now you tell me!

6. LOL! That's correct, we have some individuals at the firm who make that kind of money, but the vibe at the firm is every man for himself.

7. As it should be. Trading is a solitary profession.

Jeff

8. EliteTraderNYC - I'd be happy to work with you. I'm located in the NYMEX building in lower Manhattan near the World Finanical Center. I trade futures. I'm not sure I would call myself an Elite Trader but I do believe I have time to sit with you and review what you are currently working on and how I may be able to help.

I've been in the business for 27 years and have OTC as well as open outcry floor trading experience; also FOREX, functions, indicators, trading strategies, automation, etc.

Just let me know.