Looking for company to buy fast computer .

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Motosue, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Motosue

Motosue

Can anyone recommend a company that will put together
    a fast conputer to run 8 monitors? Thanks.

2. I purchased my most recent system from these guys. Costumer service walked me through the entire process. I purchased my monitors separately from Dell, but if you have questions, these folks can answer them for you. Lastly, they rated very high on all the review web sites I visited.

http://www.monarchcomputer.com/

- Spydertrader

3. vinceb

vinceb

I build custom computers I can get u a quote on a system for 8 monitors, I can go up to 16 monitors if your interested. please just pm me for more info

4. This firm has come highly recommended to me for building computers geared towards trading with multiple monitors.

www.tradingcomputers.com

I have not yet purchased one of their machines, but I plan to do so. I have no affiliation with them.

5. dell.com

all others are overpriced, p.o.s.

:D

6. i've actually been shopping around for a new computer and looked at the 3 mentioned(cyberpower, tradingcomputers and dell). i found cybercomputer to be the best bang for my buck. i was actually going to build a box myself but found cyberpower can build one at the same price minus the time and labor i'd have to put in. tradingcomputers.com is more like a full service computer builder for those that dont know much about computers. dell's gotta be the most overpriced out of all 3. i can build a better box for 1/2 the price they charge. dell's price is getting ridiculous. my 2 cents.

7. gnome

gnome

We can all tell that you are a Dell hater, and here's a chance for you to strut your stuff.

This Dell offer is for $699 with 19" monitor (from Tweaknews.net). Why don't you show us what you can do for $350!!

"... $440 off coupon on Dell`s high end Dimension 9150 computer with absolutely HUGE 24.1" Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW LCD monitor ($1199 value) bring the price down to just $1199, the cost of the monitor alone! This Intel 945P based computer comes with a 2.8Ghz Pentium 4 Processor 820 Dual Core (previously the less expensive Pentium 540 HT), 512MB of Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533Mhz, larger 160GB S-ATA 7200RPM hard drive (a $60 value), FREE upgrade to 16x DVD-Rom & 48X CD-RW drive ($50 value), 128MB ATI Radeon X300 SE HyperMemory PCIe x16 video card, integrated 7.1 channel audio, faster 10/100/100 networking, Windows XP Home, 1 year warranty, and a great looking case! Upgrading to a 3 year warranty comes to just $84 after rebate.

Too much? You can get this computer with 19" LCD instead of 24" UltraSharp LCD for just $699 after rebate. Just follow this link and customize it: DELL OUTRAGEOUS DIMENSION DESKTOPS..."

8. Is this for real? There is no link.

#10     Jan 31, 2006