Looking for business partners in New York//ticks

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Amos.davis, May 8, 2024.

1. Looking for business partners in New York

I am a financial programmer, and I have a profitable financial quantitative AI model to start a business.

The intraday tick level is written based on the trading board algorithm.

If you are interested, please communicate in detail

Looking for a partner, no investment is required from the other party,

The other party is required to:

1. Only people living in New York, so that it is convenient for frequent communication

2. Understand the rules of the US financial market, //such as the type of data sent by the exchange, slices, ticks

3. Be kind and sincere

//Don't consider the elderly or those who lack judgment

Goal: Be discovered by Wall Street within six months

203-973-7790 //whatAPP

2. qlai

qlai

What’s the cut off

3. mikeriley

mikeriley

I wonder if the above quote implies the elderly lack judgement, or
    maybe he's fearful they might die before the project is completed.

Of course expecting the young to have better judgement means the above
    message is not from planet Earth.

4. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Bulk Volume Classification (BVC) algorithm?

5. So many questions, right? Would it be cumulative - e.g. if you're middle aged and somewhat reckless? Or maybe max of the two?

6. mervyn

mervyn

just hire someone who has that experience you want. 203 area code is in stamford ct, lot of headhunters too. lol

7. I have a complete "black box" fully automatic trading AI system, which includes two parts: logic code and order code. This work has been completed,
    It is valuable and can continue to make profits, and only the parameters suitable for US exchanges need to be adjusted

8. Experience is not very useful for building a 5-level algorithmic financial model for trading.

9. The essence of quantitative trading is still related to subjective experience

Pure algorithmic trading has nothing to do with subjective experience, it is just a trading model based on logic, rules, and mathematics

10. p0box4

p0box4

Not that I am interested but it might be useful to mention what you expect from the partner you are looking for since it's not investment.

#10     May 9, 2024