Looking for automated trade bot developer

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by linkupdated, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Hello!

I've been apart of this Discord group that has a really good callout bot, with a 100 to 400% average gain per week if someone would follow the bot exactly.

The bot follows the same message rule each time so it should be somewhat easy to grab the information. Below is an example of closing and opening call:
    Opening: [WATCH] TSLA [TYPE] CALLS [EXP] 5/1 [STRIKE] 1200 [MARK] 1.88
    Close: TSLA [OPEN] 2.55 [HIGH] 3.28 +28.62% [CLOSE] 3.28 +28.62%

The bot has 5 different types of calls in total.

The goal for this bot would be to instantly read the Discord notifications, and update the trade inside an API trading platform, ToS would be awesome but not sure if that is an option.

I'm an avid Upworker and I've looked for freelancers on there that do this type of work, but I do not know what exact skills would be best here.

Thanks,
    William

2. which broker are you using? and the bot is on collective2?

3. padutrader

padutrader

i suggest you check mql4 or mql5 site you will find at least a hundred there

linkupdated likes this.
  4. I use RobinHood but i have an account at most brokerages. And not sure about the bot, tbh I think it is a person.

5. fan27

fan27

How many thousands of dollars do you have to throw at this project?

6. That can be discussed with a qualified developer.

Registered and posted, thank you!

7. fan27

fan27

Good...I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were up against. There are a lot of dreamers in this space who have no clue the cost of quality software development.

inCom and d08 like this.
  8. I appreciate the lookout, I own a web design & development agency so this is just another job post for me, but this is a personal project I am excited about since I pay for the group and don't use it.

Thanks!

fan27 likes this.
  9. qlai

qlai

Three questions out of curiosity -
    1) why don't you use it? How often are these alerts generated?
    2) if you are in the software business, don't you have access to developers? Many are REST based API.
    3) Why don't you dump your business and concentrate on making 100-400% per week instead? Seriously though.

SteveH and Fx-Game like this.
  10. Fx-Game

Fx-Game

Would you be kind enough to share that discord group?!

#10     Apr 28, 2020