Looking for an Elite Trader type forum for FX trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by wdbaker, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Ninja

Ninja

Yes, please give us a forex forum. Would be cool to read more about forex trading every day here on ET.

#11     Jan 3, 2003
  2. Flynn

Flynn

3. BigGun

BigGun

Yes by far www.MoneyTec.com has the largest and most helpful FX community member of any other FX forums out there. I also believe it's the same forum software elitetrader uses here. They keep the forums Spam free and have very helpful daily analyst commentary.

Happy Trading:p

#13     Jan 3, 2003
  4. Lundy, could you please give us further directions to get onto the chat site

Thanks,

Jack

#14     Jan 11, 2003
  5. Have a look at www.fxpit.com

It looks like quite a nice new site . They've got a forum and a irc chat thing plus all the news. Not much there at the moment but if we spread the word and contribute ourselves it could be good.

#15     Jan 11, 2003
  6. BigGun

BigGun

Looks something like MoneyTec's forums only missing all the members :p . I see new forums pop-up everyday but none seem to attract the fowling elitetrader and moneytec has. It takes time, But that's one thing traders don't have If I need a quick remedy to a problem, I go directly to the forums with the largest amount of traders on the topic to get answers quick. It takes years of hard work to buld a good forum, you can't just go slap one up.

#16     Jan 19, 2003