Looking for an Edge !

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Bigstuff, Oct 8, 2020.

1. This is a good offer. The OP should take it.

#21     Oct 9, 2020
  2. henry76

henry76

It's a fantastic offer , but I better be quick , only one place left , I do so hope it's still available!

#22     Oct 9, 2020
  3. Yes, at least you have someone willing to help you man make some money, rather than trying to learn on your own and make many mistakes losing the money.

#23     Oct 9, 2020
  4. Amatrue

Amatrue

bro step aside, the spots already taken.

#24     Oct 9, 2020
    drcruz likes this.
  5. -

Point taken. Going to extremes to make an important point can be very useful in a discussion:

#25     Oct 9, 2020
  6. DTB2

DTB2

Here's an edge for you, see if you are able to trade it.

Snap a line on a chart at the High and low of a period (Day, week or month) Price will either break out or bounce back or go sideways a while.

Figure out when you instrument is breaking out or bouncing off the line.
    See how far it typically goes (target) and how much heat it takes before it gets there(heat)
    Sideways is easy, you can usually just scratch the trade.

Study that simple setup until you get a sufficient number of underlyings that you understand.

#26     Oct 10, 2020
    Onra and easymon1 like this.
  7. Bigstuff

Bigstuff

That's too much work , I need an indicator that puts price on a straight line with an expansion mechanism that shows me which way price is heading.

:rolleyes:

#27     Oct 10, 2020
    Snuskpelle and SimpleMeLike like this.
  8. You can know which way price is headed, but how will you know when to exit for a profit.

Trade management is the ultimate decision maker.

#28     Oct 10, 2020
  9. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Try using tomorrow's price.

#29     Oct 10, 2020
    drcruz likes this.
  10. like it was said, it seem you are looking for a price action tool, live on spot and not depending or interpreting past data. if so, I recomend Bookmap software, which shows the price action as heatmap. the past data shown there is levels where traders stack or not shares on the price, so it's not 'poluted' with other data.

#30     Oct 10, 2020