Looking for a trading partner!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by 10_bagger, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSOP

JSOP

I heard that the admins here at one point was thinking of starting a private chat for investment trading only. I read that in some of the threads but I've never seen in. I wonder what's happening to that project? That chat group might be the kind of trading social environment tat you are looking for.

#11     Apr 29, 2019
    10_bagger likes this.
  2. 10_bagger

10_bagger

Jsop, thank you for your reply. I am more interesting in one on one conversations rather than a group setting.

Thanks to those that have taken the time to read my post. A bigger thank you, to those that have expressed interest and sending me private messages. I was looking for a maximum of two people to work with and have gotten way more interests than anticipated.

I am no longer looking for a partner. Thank you everyone. Back to trading

#12     Apr 30, 2019
    comagnum and Handle123 like this.
  3. Arnie

Arnie

#13     Apr 30, 2019
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

Unfortunately not, as you may have guess his social skill wasn't up to par.

#14     Apr 30, 2019
  5. ZBZB

ZBZB

Google coworking in the area you live in and get out of the house.

#15     Apr 30, 2019
  6. Hi 10 Bagger!
    1. Full-time equities-only intraday & swing trader. Using my life savings as well so can relate to the "real-ness." Trade at least 40-60+ hours a week while working part-time to supplement income. I've been day-trading for about 1 yr now while actively investing long-term for 10+.
    2. I consistently trade 3 specific strategies I have developed and also have specialty knowledge in various niche areas: IPOs, small-cap BioPharma, and others.
    3. I am looking for the same as you: social interaction w/ someone who understands what I do for a living, and a back-and-forth exchange where we both benefit. I am happy to share what knowledge I have as others have done the same for me. I don't think either of us have the private messaging feature on here available yet given our low post count, so let me know how to reach you if you're interested. See ya, and thanks for sharing your story!

#16     May 1, 2019
    10_bagger likes this.

7. Hunting is best done ALONE. A fast, furious, deliberate bite to the jugular on entry, then feed royally all the way to monthly resistance. Then leave remaining spoils to vultures & hyenas - they have the right to make a profit too.

Deviate from the above & you dilute & feminize the hunt. Most other males do anthing but instant jugular bite. They talk, drink, kiss the prey on the cheek, pet it on the head but mostly while downing another scotch, whisper, "trading, such a racket!"

ALONE!

#17     May 2, 2019
    comagnum and 10_bagger like this.
  8. destriero

destriero

Yeah, but @lisa-world-travel is your partner, no?

If I'm wrong... A/S/L?

#18     May 2, 2019

9. Say what?

#19     May 2, 2019
  10. 10_bagger

10_bagger

LOL
    I rather trade besides you than any army of thousands. Look beyond that resistance, waiting, immortality, take it, its yours!!

If you don't have any clue as to what i'm talking about i'm referencing the movie "Troy". :)

#20     May 3, 2019
    Handle123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.