Looking for a Trading Partner or Prop Firm for trading capital, offering 5% daily

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderum, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Counter question: why does the US military need so many troops in Iraq and Afghanistan? To win the war maybe?
    In trading I too need some reserves to win the trading battle.
    I'm never risking more than 3% of the account value.
    A trade is not finished until it's closed. Till then strategy gets applied, much like in real wars.

#51     Dec 5, 2009
  2. Me too! I only need 250k. If I lose the money you can have my sister, lol.

#52     Dec 5, 2009
  3. Tide31

Tide31

Fella, those demo accounts are just to get you used to trading. You can't show us buying COP 60 puts at $1.19 and selling them at $4.75 an hour later when the contract low with a stock thats year high was $55 is at an absolute minimum $6 including premium.

You are soliciting money on here saying how great you are and show us demo account results with what I have proven are incorrect and impossible prices?

When my account has gone in demo mode accidently, I have put bids in for a stock and gotten filled $1 bellow the market. This is because its FICTIONAL, as in DEMO.

It would be best for you to turn your computer off and never return or reply to this thread again.

Auf wiedersehen.

#53     Dec 5, 2009
  4. you can open a $2000 day trading account at IB??? I thought minimum was 25k...

#54     Dec 5, 2009
  5. Could it be that you don't understand what "offset in the prices" means?

#55     Dec 5, 2009
  6. Tide31

Tide31

You have some balls don't you? I have been a vol trader for 23 years and you are trading a demo account telling me you bot COP Jan 60 Puts at $1.19 when the year high is $55 because of an 'offset in prices'? You are a retard.

#56     Dec 5, 2009
  7. You sound like a stubborn idiot, sorry couldn't resist :)
    I repeat:
    1.)The prices are from the IB Demo System
    2.) The IB Demo System uses offsets in the prices
    Have you got it now?

#57     Dec 5, 2009
  8. Tide31

Tide31

I am an idiot? You are asking people to back you financially on here pointing to Demo results as your track record. If the demo system uses 'offsets' or impossible prices which I have proven are wrong, how can you point to them saying that you can recreate that in real time. Like I told you in Deutche several posts ago: you are a fool.

#58     Dec 5, 2009
  9. I would say you are indeed an idiot because you even don't understand the topic and reason of this thread. If I had capital of my own then there wouldn't be this thread, if I had track data of real trading account then I would have posted them.
    Logic seems to be not your strength, isn't it?

You have proven nothing but your ignorance.
    My method works with any market, be it demo or real, be it US or German or any other exchange of the world, be it in bull, bear or sidelines markets.
    Maths is the same maths anywhere anytime.

Kapierst du das endlich du Vollidiot!? Geh piss woanders!

#59     Dec 5, 2009
  10. Tide31

Tide31

Kraut

#60     Dec 5, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.