Looking for a Trading Partner or Prop Firm for trading capital, offering 5% daily

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderum, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the simple fact some one might be willing to fund a anonymous poster claiming profitability on a sim IB account is by itself hilarious

#31     Dec 1, 2009
  2. that is what he always does. He is a 70-alias, ET, basement-dwelling troll. The mods here have blocked huge numbers of his aliases.

Why in the world were you taking him seriously? He knows nothing about trading, and just gets off on pretending to be a know-something.

#32     Dec 1, 2009
  3. Sorry, got so many PMs had to turn it off. Thanks for your response.

[​IMG]

#33     Dec 1, 2009
  4. Oh really? Is this an open offer? I'm sure I can find some hypothetical trading systems with demo results.

#34     Dec 1, 2009
  5. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

IB's Demo is nowhere near in the ballpark of realistic --it's simply meant to show features & give enough movement to test an API.

IB's papertrader (for those of you with live accounts, this option is given for testing new strats.) is far more realistic, although it does have it's flaws as well.
    This uses RT quotes, no offsets or price offset algos like demo.

#35     Dec 1, 2009
  6. oK since this thread is drawing so much attention, I will say that if you have money sitting around at 0%, ME TOO, I can trade for ya ! For 30% of profits (negotiable).

50% annual compounded since 06. 1500% since 03. Not a demo, small FX account, so realistically I would say 10-20% target on 6 digit account. Discretionary ( don't ask me about system stats) drawdowns as high as 20% but would be lower when targeting 20% p.a .

#36     Dec 1, 2009
  7. I see, this @#$hole is using the DEMO and not the papertrader?

Mental case

#37     Dec 1, 2009
  8. You seem to be awake while you are dreaming and asleep when you are supposed to be awake.

But being the village idiot is what turns you on, so...

#38     Dec 1, 2009
  9. Because this thread is actually of a higher caliber than 99% of what's here.

Any port in a storm.

#39     Dec 1, 2009
  10. Rohok

Rohok

I got a better idea for you, just license your black box to a bank or a firm, you´d be a billionaire in no time.

#40     Dec 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.