Looking for a Trading Partner or Prop Firm for trading capital, offering 5% daily

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderum, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG WOW! NO RISK!

This is amazing, where do I sign up? You are so generous. I mean, to think, a holy grail strategy with NO RISK and 5% daily profits, even on weekend, and you are willing to share it with an investor.

Please PM me, I am dying to get involved in this opportunity.

#21     Nov 30, 2009
  2. How long? In sim trading or do you have broker statements? Before or after commission/slippage/fees/costs? And what is your profit factor, Sharpe, drawdowns like? These are some of the questions you will be asked, and will need to address talking to others.

I would suggest you contact the prop firms mentioned/listed on this site, in the many posts. I think you are considerably more likely to find a prop firm. Intelligent people with money, don't tend to throw their money at unknown, hi-performance claimants, there are already a lot of them out there.

#22     Nov 30, 2009
  3. Send me the code.

If I like it, I'll fund you,

If I don't I'll return the code to you unmolested.

#23     Nov 30, 2009
  4. Can I get a few hundred grand in capital too? Sorry, I can't guarantee you 5% daily tho :( :D

#24     Nov 30, 2009
  5. Send me a PM with your contact details. I have funded these types of deals in the past with much success. Don't bother with the losers and never do wells that populate this region. I understand exactly what you are seeking and Know how to structure the win win deal. Looking forward to hearing from you

remember that the funds will stay in my account at IB. You will have POA for trading. IF this still interests you, get in touch,

#25     Nov 30, 2009
  6. olero

olero

Like PT Barnum said, "There's one born every minute".

Where do I sign up.
    :D

#26     Nov 30, 2009
  7. Man o man, why are the HATE and NEGATIVITY on this site??

No wonder you people are still living in delusion !

Seriously, i have never seen anything like it

#27     Nov 30, 2009
  8. you don't have $100 to your name, multi-alias :D

#28     Nov 30, 2009
  9. Thx, I'll send you a PM shortly.

#29     Nov 30, 2009
  10. I sent to your email adress on your profile page b/c your PM is disabled:
    "timewarner2 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

#30     Dec 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.