Looking for a Trading Partner or Prop Firm for trading capital, offering 5% daily

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderum, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking for a Trading Partner or Prop Firm for trading capital, offering 5% daily.

Over the last 2 years I've intensively studied the markets and have written
    a daytrading program using IB's (Interactive Brokers) TWS C++ API.

With it I'm consistently making at least 5% profit _daily_ using the TWS Demo Server
    (which BTW is IMO not just a demo but very real, just using an offset in the prices..).
    During the test phase in the last 2 months there was not a single day where I made a loss.
    I'm trading 24h a day, ie. mostly automated trading (AT). Mainly US stocks and occassionally also US stock options.

This trading system/method needs a trading capital of at least $100k (ie. DTBP $400k),
    more comfortable is an account with $500k (DTBP $2m).
    As already mentioned the program works only with IB's TWS API, so the account must be at IB.

Unfortunately I don't have funds of that size.
    So I'm looking for a Prop Firm or an Individual who would let me trade their/his capital.
    The contract would run at least 3 months and I ask only for the profits above 5%;
    ie. profits upto 5% go directly to the investor. So I profit only if I make more than 5% daily.
    I would trade from home, I'm located in Germany.

This is my offer.
    If seriously interessted contact me via PM for any questions etc.

Best Regards,
    traderum

2. damn.

3. thejam

thejam

Wow!!! 5%

4. why do you need 100K ? If you make 5% a day no drawdown or very little you can start with any amount pretty much, how much is IB minimum ? 2K ?
    20K would be plenty enough. You''de be millionaire in no time !

Not that I don't believe you, but two months is not much. And from experience., intraday behavior of markets is the least stable, most prone to changes so I would be careful. That's why daytrading is so tough and for most never yield the same performance over the long run (10 years +)

5. gkishot

gkishot

What is your downside under this deal?

6. "With it I'm consistently making at least 5% profit _daily_ using the TWS Demo Server"

Funny, last night, 4 unicorns were grazing in our local park..

I am thinking this is more a way to harvest names/email addresses/potential subscribers who somehow buy into this...

7. zdreg

zdreg

who ever said that scams were only natural to the american character?

8. Magna

Magna Administrator

This is a joke. At 5% daily, with a minimum starting $2K account you would generate over $500K in less than 4 months. And then about 5 months later you would have generated over $1 Billion. That's all starting with a mere $2K account. So guys, please take these so-called "offers" with a huge grain of salt.

9. Wow magna, good point.
    Can you lend him 2k?
    :)

10. zdreg

zdreg

#10     Nov 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.