Looking for a trading comrade to ride coronavirus market {OPTIONS and FOREX preferred}

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ya2ndgen22, May 6, 2020.

1. I have 6 years trading experience,

focused a lot on the long side, pretty good at going long options but wish to fine tune the writing portion.

Let's do this mutually

skype would be great, I share my ideas, you share yours, we point out the flaws in each other's ideas and try to fine tune and create trading ideas.

systematictrader likes this.
  2. i do with some of my folkds through facebook messenger, or if you have stocktwit account here is mine: dankarlrockie@gmail.com

3. Let's do it. The more collaboration the more it begins to look like the efficacy of a hedgefund where multiple people put their heads together. Let's use fb, my name is Emanuel Voelker you can friend me

4. Let's do it. The more collaboration the more it begins to look like the efficacy of a hedgefund where multiple people put their heads together. Let's use fb, my name is Emanuel Voelker you can friend me. There may be more than one Emanuel Voelker, My profile picture is a pic of me with glasses and dirty blonde hair, to distinguish from any other people with the same name.

5. request sent g...n gn user name

6. why in the world do u want to grant options. ru an insurance company? well heeled. stick with your purchases since u said its working or go to spreading options. unlimited option risk will blow u up eventually. dont do it

7. LOL

8. Yomi0o0

Yomi0o0

I'm in
    I have a discord server with members where we perform analysis on currency pairs and futures