Looking for a Trading Coach?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Gyles, Sep 10, 2007.

Looking for a Trading Coach?

1. Yes

42 vote(s)
    39.6%
  2. No

64 vote(s)
    60.4%
  1. bendror

bendror

i am with you

#41     Oct 4, 2007
  2. Unless of course, they are the 1 or 2 in a hundred that actually know what they are doing :)

#42     Oct 15, 2007
  3. 322170

This guy helped my trading tremendously.

There's a lot of scammers out there but this guy will only accept one student at a time. My only complaint is that the course only lasted for 2 days.

Here's the course info if your interested:

http://crossovertrading.com/

#43     Mar 2, 2008
  4. awesome thread. best info ever posted in ET

#44     Mar 2, 2008
  5. Franksie

Franksie

Hi Gyles. I trade the S & P e-minis everyday. This weekend I came across a site that you might want to look at. http://www.futuresinvestingmadeeasy.com This guy does some of the same things I do when I trade. Good luck to you. :)

#45     Mar 3, 2008
  6. A great post Mark. You are one of the few good posters left here at ET.

After 2 years I am just really feeling comfortable with the method of trading I have been working with for about 5 months. For me, trading with price and volume is very logical because it based on supply and demand and value, and I am a value oriented person. I have a few set ups I really feel comfortable with that I now need to look at some historically and then forward test them and then hit it. Before, some of the things I learned made sense, but a lot of it didn't seem logical to me and therefore, as Mark stated, I couldn't execute because I didn't believe it. Because my method of trading now seems so logical it is much easier for me to execute with more confidence.

#46     Mar 3, 2008
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

Hi,
    chart book included

[​IMG]

#47     Mar 4, 2008
  8. Looks like Prof Logic setup?

#48     Mar 4, 2008
  9. yes

#49     Mar 4, 2008
  10. you seem like a very detail oriented, observing and disciplined person who will not have any problems becoming successful in this biz within a couple 2 years at least.
    Your quote below is your perfect guide already.
    the only thing additional is don't worry about your own psychology, worry about learning the market's psychology, instead!
    when you're there, you'll know it, you'll be trading without stops, you'll know the exact turns and your trades will be very close to 100% successful! although a lot them may not which won't be your fault since the market behaved differently due insider trading but then you must be able to immediately identify and take advantage of the unexpected change.
    use books to learn the basics only and then sink deep inside, minimum networking and 20 hr./dayx7 R&D.
    You MUST know programming and statistics.
    that's all... :)

#50     Mar 4, 2008