Looking for a Trading Accountability Partner to share ideas

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Freeman1, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Freeman1

Freeman1

Hi I'm a trader that who knows enough about the market to make great gains but have not been able to keep them yet. If you are my peer than I would be happy to speak with you and possibly partner. I am "all in" with my trading career aspirations and am serious about becoming consistently profitable. I start analyzing the markets everyday around 6-7 a.m. central time and usually stop around 10-11. Instruments are Crude Oil, GBP/JPY, and S&P 500. Sports mindset coach Dr. Gio Valiante said "When your trading alone, it's easy to miss the elephant in the room...and to lose confidence".

Maybe we could begin a trading room..idk.

Thanks.

2. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

Good luck on that, most would criticize you before even hearing you out. I don't think this is the place to look for such partnerships. To many chiefs.

3. How's your 99% accurate strategy going

4. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

Pretty good that's why I don't spend my time bullshitting with you clowns because I'm busy managing other important things like my cashflow lol You know it's 100% automated right?

Dewey likes this.
  5. Congrats! It's always nice to see someone nail it. Got real trading returns from it anywhere?

6. Freeman1

Freeman1

Thanks for your reply.

7. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

My fault for being rude.. Yes, I can trade on the go now that I have it rigged up with Telegram. I have other responsibilities that keep me in my small Ohio village most of the time.

8. lindq

lindq

I hope you don't plan to write an introduction for a dating site anytime soon.

9. trdes

trdes

Why? you would be tempted to respond and afraid you'd fall in love?

10. Sounds like a nice life.

#10     Mar 12, 2020