Looking for a successfull trader

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hucriel1615, Jan 14, 2009.

1. dtan1e

dtan1e

i believe the turtle system is free, why don't u use that, even if someone offer u their system u may not trade it bc it doesn't match ur makeup for a variety of reasons, sort of like saying there r lots of biz out there that runs on auto-pilot and the owners make a living out of it, why don't u go purchase those

#11     Jan 15, 2009
  2. Sorry pal but you have to be an ignoramus to come to ET with your dumb proposition?

#12     Jan 15, 2009
  3. casioboy

casioboy

Hi,

What market and time frame?

Get back to me if you are still looking.

#13     Jan 15, 2009
  4. casioboy

casioboy

The markets are changing all the time. No mechancal system will work for long without some tweaking. That's why you should avoid buying a pure mechanical "black box" system.

The act of trading, money management,psychology, street smarts, are equally important.

There is no golden ticket but you sure can cut years from your learning curve and save a ton of money under the right mentor.

#14     Jan 15, 2009
  5. Mkt.Cap

Mkt.Cap

That's trading. That's life. Look out for something else.

#15     Jan 15, 2009
  6. Redneck

Redneck

I felt a need to respond to your post

Item 1

You are asking for a “gimmie” solution, every successful trader has worked their butt of to become successful – We’re less than willing to give that work away to someone on a whim

Granted you are offering money (a carrot if you will) , but a successful trader (what you’re searching for) neither covets, or wants for money – remember we risk and loose money every day – and can’t afford to dwell or worry about it – so what you are doing is akin to offering snow to a Eskimo

Item 2

By offering money you implying an expectation of ending up successful

Successful Traders

a.) Can teach you to trade
    b.) Can show you everything you need
    c.) But in no way can a trader guarantee “you” will be able to wrap your head around it and become successful – and please don’t think you can….. just because you think you can….. You’re making this offer for a obvious reason

Item 3

Successful traders can make money almost at will – why would any one want to expose oneself to the additional stress you’re offering……, just to do what we already do?

I’m not trying to be an ass – I’m trying to get you to see exactly what you’re offering, (from a trader’s perspective) – and the way you’re coming across.

Personally I made a commitment to “Pay it forward this year” so I’m doing for free (and happy to do it) what you want to pay for –and Sir I could not care less.

Redneck

#16     Jan 15, 2009
  7. drcha

drcha

I don't trade stocks much; I'm an options trader so that's the only arena in which I can help you. There are several options Web sites that will do this for you.

For example, go to condoroptions.com. You can subscribe to their newsletter (I don't subscribe to it, but I suspect their system is significantly better than most, after reading their site materials.) Get hooked up with one of the brokers they work with, and they will forward the newletter to the broker who will then trade your account according to the recommendations in it. You won't have to do anything, except (pay close attention to this!) tell them how much of your account to trade. Stay small!! They have lost 100% on some trades. If you want to do something like this, post on the options area and see if people have specific suggestions. I have never traded this way myself, I just know about it.

That said, I agree with others here--you will make better $ by learning to trade yourself. But if you don't have the "passion" for trading, I'm sure you can find a way to get what you want for much less than your offering price.

#17     Feb 1, 2009
  8. I will teach you for free a half/half method, PM me if willing:D

#18     Feb 1, 2009
  9. whatthe

whatthe

He never asked anybody to give away anything. At times Microsoft has licensed their technology to others.

#19     Feb 1, 2009

10. Why do you prefer 99% mechanical, what's the other 1% for?

#20     Feb 1, 2009