Looking for a successfull trader

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hucriel1615, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I'm looking for a successfull trader who is willing to sell a system or mentor me or a combo of both...

I'm willing to purchase this and willing to spend 5k-100k for this. I am willing to give up a certain amount of the profit. I am very flexible and very open to different terms. Maybe a mixture of cash upfront and a % of me from my trading profits.

I don't want any programmers who put systems together daily with backtested results of 1000% monthly that do not actually trade for a living. I need someone who does this for a living.

I want a person(s) who actually trades and can furnish account statements for me to view in person. This shows they practice what they preach. This is 100% a must for obvious reasons.

I prefer something that is 99% mechanical and preferably automated. I think everyone will agree that with discretionary trading, you can have two people with the same system and two completely different p/l totals. I would like to avoid that.

I'm willing to sign a non-disclosure, non-compete agreement. I will not re-sell anything. Everything can be done 100% legally that way everyone is protected.

I'm sure everyone will say why would someone who makes X amount of year sell their money maker..? MY only response is if the system can handle another trader on it then why not sell it for 25k, 50k, 75k? That's a nice chunk of money for someone willing to sell a system.

Feel free to message me. Please no flamers or haters. I am 100% legit and expect the same. I don't have times for games.

2. I am a successful trader with a proven track record.
    I don't like your attitude or the tone of your post, ergo you will get fuck all help from me.
    :)

3. What's wrong with the guy's attitude?
    Only stating he's serious and willing to pay. If he can find a ''seller'', and they both agree on terms, then good luck to both!

4. henry76

henry76

calm yourself wee man

5. "keep losses small", you can send 5K to charity. I'm sure I saved you at least that. I wished I would have learned that one early. Quite the range for a system, why not learn to trade for yourself? much more fun than watching some smooth talker lose your dough!:D

6. Loki

Loki

I know someone who has exactly what you are asking for. Last year he was up 55%

His price tag is 5.5 mil x his system.

7. Your welcome to join myself and other traders in the ET chat where we talk about trading all day long.

I myself understand your desire to trade mostly a mechanical system as that is what I do in large part.

Your welcome to take a look at my journal and blog to get an idea of how I trade and with some of the others in the chat room your bound to get some new ideas and it won't cost you anything.

8. A condescending beggar? WTF?

Anyone who's put in the work to craft a working system doesn't share it with friends much less anonymous beggars on bulletin boards. If I was convinced my system could make another 75k, I'd be making another 75k. WTF do I need you for?

If you aren't willing to work at it you won't ever be a successful trader. Some of those programmers you demean will eventually be decent traders. I'm betting against you at this point, you lazy fuck.

9. a sucessfull trader is the same a sucessfull business

why would BILL GATES give away the rights of MICROSOFT
    "there is no price for Hard Work"

10. NO MAN IS AN ISLAND

if I sell you my system, you will give it to wife kids cousins friends

SO HELL NNNOOOOOO

#10     Jan 15, 2009