Looking for a successful trader

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sappjason, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Your name is "Tonbo"! Thank goodness for the Shimizu, see page 71. But Dragonfly is an awfully funny name for a nice Christian girl. Mama a Jap war bride?

#41     Mar 19, 2010
  2. Jack, I had the sincerest hopes that your "recovery" was for ET posting addiction. I don't think I want to go to that one. But you are back in fine fettle (whatever a fettle is, a flour sack dress, maybe?) with the claim of several times the daily ATR. Poor 666 may have fainted of apoplexy at that. You know never to put a coprolite it water, yes? Unless you want to clear the room. Never saw greenbooks. Before my time. Anyway, glad you are at least semi-well physically, if no saner.

#42     Mar 19, 2010
  3. Well, that was liberating... Finally put Hershey on my ignore list....

Jason

#43     Mar 19, 2010
  4. Wow. That's awesome... I've never put anybody on ignore before. Amazing.. Can't see a single one of his posts anymore. What beauty.... What liberation....

Jason

#44     Mar 19, 2010
  5. ummm, anyone willing to turn over a "profitable system" at the request of an anonymous trader is a Sapp...

#45     Mar 19, 2010
  6. I'm not gong to be posting much in the future.

I've given myself a huge permission to just do a recovery that is very optimal. I have two months more of excel sheets on scheduling frequent little drops from little bottles.

I'm sure Art will nail down the SCT soon and our local group is continuing to knock off the trades just like clockwork.

BE DO HAVE works for some people and not for others. Transference is a mind building thing. Building is a process of DO'ing from an orientation of "seeing" the market's offer. The HAVE part comes in two sizes: a built mind that is a continuous and available specifically and correctly focussed resourse; and wealth comes from using the mind in partnership with the markets. Their is no outfoxing done in any way.

Over four generations (my definition of generations using their commonly referred to names) people have affected transference sucessfully. The deal has always been to pass it forward ( as a free courtesy) and help solve local problems.

My very first broker got the opportunity to pay Federal fines to the regulators for overstepping its bounds based on observing my accounts and methods. At that time, the Federal regulators also got the opportunity to apologize to me.

Trading is something anyone can learn to do if they go about it properly; if they don't, they get the consequences. The key is conducting a tranference process to build the mind.

#46     Mar 19, 2010
  7. LOL. That was pretty good.....

Jason "Sapp"

#47     Mar 19, 2010
  8. Jack, are you sure that posting here isn't therapeutic? I wouldn't think as good as maybe a blowjob twice a day, but look at it this way. You get to transfer a virtually unlimited amount of aggravation and frustration to your anti-fans here, who writhe in pain at your every post. I myself am just now getting the hang of your technique. It is ever so soothing.

#48     Mar 19, 2010
  9. Jason, this quote is for you:

#49     Mar 19, 2010
  10. Art and Jason, go get a room.

#50     Mar 19, 2010