Looking for a site that has sector information.

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bearnbull, Oct 15, 2006.

1. What is a good site that would give me a breakdown of different stocks on their specific sectors. eg. Energy, Bio, Precious metals etc. and maybe an even further breakdown of the above.

Thanks

2. I use Barcharts.com
    try it..

3. Is this a bookstore or something?? How do I find what I'm looking for??

Thanks

4. ozzie123

ozzie123

What kind of breakdown do you actually want? Dondinero's site recommendation (barchart) mainly discuss the technical breakdown of each industry.

If you are only looking for a news for certain sector (for fundamentals that is), you can check Yahoo's Finance or seekingalpha.com

5. I'm just looking for something very basic. For example, I would like to know which companies deal with gold or oil etc.

6. tuttle1

tuttle1

I was wondering if people had recommendations for trading software (programs)--I would prefer Artificial Intelligence to any "Black Box" programs but success is always the ultimate determinant.

I also wanted to know if anybody had an opinion on DynamicTrend software

7. tuttle1

tuttle1

Has anybody used VisualTrader 3.0 (it is made by Nirvana, the same people that make OmniTrader etc,)?

8. BCE

BCE

You're posting in the wrong thread. Use the search function, top right of the page, click on Search and enter your keywords.

9. tuttle1

tuttle1

thanks

#10     Oct 15, 2006