looking for a scanner

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by trader1970, Dec 17, 2003.

1. I am looking for a scanner for swing trading. I want it to be able to pick up divergence between price and momentum on various time frame charts, daily,60 min,30, etc, plus look for stocks that have moved sharply either up or down for the past couple of days.

2. loungin'

loungin'

http://www.stockstalker.com has a system that finds stocks that have moved sharply. they were just beta testing but it's over now. luckily I got to play around in the program but now it's 20 bucks for a two day trial. on the website there's tons of info.

jik

3. smknbul

smknbul

Stockcharts.com is not bad at all and it is free. Just click on "Predefined results".

4. We are willing to write custom scans for traders as well as providing our preprogrammed alert packages. Please let me know if you would like to discuss.

5. Trader1970.

Tried to email you, but yours is blocked to forum emails. BTW, Gimp570 is one of our customers and suggested I contact you.

There are a couple of options available to meet your needs:

1. The second part of your scan request can be provided easily with our preprogrammed TradeScan alerts. The first part of your request could be added seamlessly through one of our TradeScan reseller's that hosts scans with us that uses price and volume divergence on various period charts. I can give you their contact information if you would like to get more detail on those scans to see if they meet your needs.

2. If you are committed to these particular scans, we can always write custom alerts to accommodate what you are looking for.

Happy Trading!
    Bill

6. Trader1970.

Tried to email you, but says it's blocked to forum emails. BTW, Gimp570 is one of our long time customers and suggested I contact you.

There are a couple of options available to meet your needs:

1. The second part of your scan request can be provided easily with our preprogrammed TradeScan alerts. The first part of your request could be added seamlessly through one of our TradeScan reseller's that hosts scans with us that uses price and volume divergence on various period charts. I can give you their contact information if you would like to get more detail on those scans to see if they meet your needs.

2. If you are committed to these particular scans, we can always write custom alerts to accommodate what you are looking for.

Happy Trading!
    Bill