Looking for a remote prop firm/No Deposit?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Terminus, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Terminus

Terminus

I am sure this is a long shot, but are there any prop firms that will let you trade remote and make no capital deposit.

2. Terminus

Terminus

Just asking you dont have to be a dick. And who claimed to be successful.

3. Are you fighting with yourself haha. Nobody will do that for you. If you put down 2500 I am sure you can find a place. They will start you off with a small amount of buying power.

4. Terminus

Terminus

And what terms?

5. Terminus

Terminus

So who will do it then and on what terms.

6. I don’t know you and you’re not even polite to entice me into putting my name out for a person from a chat board. I personally know I can get it and I know others that have also. You need to find a group within a firm looking for traders. You ask what terms but I don’t know your past trade record to answer that. It depends on volume and profitability. It helps to have people vouch for you who know the group leader. I can get a deal like that with paying under .004 per share on 100% payout. If you don’t know anybody and you trade small volume I would say you need 5k down and call up prop firms. I think you can get like .007 per share 100% payout and maybe $250 in software fees a month.

7. Ok Angry man.

Go to Genesis and ask them for a list of sub-account prop firms that you can put up 2k and get 10 to 1 or more.

There.

8. Terminus

Terminus

,but thanks for your input I was not trying to be rude.

9. Terminus

Terminus

WOW sorry was not trying to be rude. thanks for all the help

10. harmontrading will give u 4:1 buying power with $2k down. check out their website.

i don't work for them, just they have been mentioned on this website here recently. be wary though.

#10     Jun 12, 2006