Looking For A Prop House

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by CONR, Oct 11, 2005.

1. CONR

CONR

I am posting this message with the hope of stirring up some interest from a prop. firm or possibly even a mentor.

I'm 43 and live in downtown Chicago. I recently sold my successful business because I no longer felt the challenge and became bored. I have always been interested in the markets and if I had it to do over again coming out of college I would have gone the financial route.

I would very much like to be hired by a prop. firm to learn futures trading. I am not risk averse and, in fact, due to my business experience, have great respect for risk and know how to manage it effectively. For the past couple of years I have been studying technical analysis and have become fairly proficient at interpreting various indicators.

I am willing to work without pay and in return you would be getting someone who can perform under pressure, has a significant business background and a level of maturity necessary to bring us both success.

Please email me with any interest.

2. There are plenty of firms that will take your 25K - 50K and help you "learn" while you shoulder all the financial risk.. just be careful what kind of deal you get out there. any questions post them to the boards here.

3. uh, if you're a real person,

then you just seem too eager...

riddle me this?

what do you expect that these firms can do for you?.....

can you do it for yourself? as a retail customer using one of those Stock Picker services?

read the other threads on this board....

benefit from th eexperiences of others who have gone before you...

4. CONR

CONR

Thanks for your input.

I have read quite a bit on here since I posted. I guess I'm just trying to figure out the best route. Prop. or on my own. I have the capital but lack experience. Most of what I've read has been neg. towards props.