Looking for a prop firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by charlie99, Mar 1, 2012.

1. charlie99

charlie99

I would like to ask for your advice.

We are a mini branch ,we work since 6 years for a big Kanadian company and we decided to try somewhere else because we are not satisfied with the current conditions.
    We are 4 traders and this is our strategy simplified: we enter with slow-moving penny stocks shares with a big size and we get out as soon as it is possible with even half cent. D
    ark pools are an important part of our strategy ,so we are looking for a company who has acces to all the existing dark books.
    Our branch works with 15.000.000-30.000.000 shares per month but the profit is small compared to this, so we are looking for a company where the clearing fee is very low.
    The deposit is not a big problem, out letter of recommendation is all right, we would like to find a company for a long term.

In summary: -reliable company, -lots of dark pool acces,- very low clearing fee, at least 85% payment.

I am looking forward for your help

thanks,

Charlie

2. Liquidus

Liquidus

If your still looking in Canada.....

Have a look at GMM - Golden Market Management.

Robert is pretty flexible, aggressively expanding his business and may have what your looking for.

I'm not currently with them, but will be shortly.

http://www.proptrading.ca/

Billy
    Liquidus Holdings Inc.

3. Since penny stocks are not marginable, most firms won't want you to trade them with any leverage. All stocks under $5.00 are 100% margin.

The Canadian firm, likely Swift or similar is a whole different type of trading, not so much trading as collecting rebates and sub-pennies.

I think you're better off keeping with your original firm, IMO.

All the best,

Don

4. i can't possibly see this ending well for the broker lol