Looking for a prop firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by aPismoClam, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Yannis

Yannis

Thanks Uptick,

That was helpful :)

#21     Nov 6, 2002
  2. bro59

bro59

Somehow I knew Uptick was a ski bum.

On several occasions now I hear about communications delays via e-mail with Echo being an issue for current or prospective traders. The firm makes extensive use of instant messaging, through the msn messenger platform, and many of the firm's key people are on that system throughout the trading day. I never, in over a year of working with Echo, have had any trouble getting in touch with someone using this system. Additionally I am able to pick up the phone and call management at any time and they are invariably available.

In no way am I affiliated with the firm in a promotional capacity, this is simply what my experience has been. I too am willing to provide additional information for interested traders via pm. Echo is certainly not perfect, but for me the communications arena has been an area in which I think they are exceptionally good.

#22     Nov 7, 2002
  3. how about a real futures prop firm -- do they exist?

#23     Nov 8, 2002
  4. AB Watley Group is currently organizing a prop group for trading futures. (40 wall, NYC)

I know because I use to trade there, imo, they suck but just in case you're interested.

Omar

#24     Nov 13, 2002
  5. #25     Nov 18, 2002
  6. #26     Nov 18, 2002
  7. MrDinky

MrDinky

No offense, but I'd be skeptical of any firm that can't afford the $99 to register their own web address.

:cool:

#27     Nov 19, 2002
  8. nmaslu1

nmaslu1

The firm is now in process of constructing a professional site.
    This is temp.

#28     Nov 19, 2002