Looking for a Programmer

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lasner, Jul 22, 2012.

1. lasner

lasner

I was looking for a programmer to program Ninja trader for me. It's with C Sharp. If you have experience with it please send a message I can explain in further detail.

Thanks,

2. Sent you a message

3. This guy may have some advice for you...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=246332

4. I`m too lazy to check it out for you myself, but if I`m not mistaken you can easily get access to the services of experienced programmers over at the NT forums.

I used guru.com to hire a programmer a few months back. My first impression was that he was a true professional. He had good credentials, wrote an impressive project outline and even added some good ideas to the project while updating me frequently with software.

When one month had passed the dead line and he was still struggling, I expressed my concerns asking if he would be able to finish it in due time since there had been no real progress on the latest updates.

I never heard from him again, but then again, I never paid him anything either. There are experienced programmers on that site that have a very good reputation from prior projects, so I think I was merely unlucky with my choice.