Looking for a profitable strategy to automize

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by microtrade2020, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Hi,
    I am a trading coder with a lot of experience. I have a co-located server I bought on CME central location. I managed to develop algorithms that are break-even most of the time (small gains sometimes).
    The commissions I pay per trade are low due to the size of the account I use.

I am looking for a trader who wants to automate his/her strategies on futures (CME and CBOT exchanges) and split the profits between us.

Dewey and CannonTrading_Ilan like this.
  2. All you have to do for your algorithm to be positive is reduce the incidence of less profitable trades. I bet you can see it on a chart but can't figure it out.

3. Is it your own DMA setup or are you running 3-rd party? Do you own or lease an exchange membership? Do you already work with a broker for clearing? Etc etc.

4. trdes

trdes

Yeah, maybe OP or someone else can point this out to me in case I am over looking something or missing the point, but this person is in Israel. Let's pretend for argument sake I have multiple strategies that if automated would net a profit, what's stopping him from using the strategy I give him and than never paying me a dime?

I am not one of the ET posters who is negative on everything or thinking people can't work together, I've seen it done before so I know it's possible, but this just seems like zero way for me to reasonably enforce getting my share.

5. minmike

minmike

What is low commission to you?

6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

if you will trade 100 a side i will help you with solid agreements in place.

trader221 likes this.
  7. Hello Mark, I’ve arrived to dubai as I have something unique and looking for investors. Not to go into too much detail but I have a signal that if you saw if would blow your mind. As I said I Cnt go into too much detail but any chance we can speak? Do you have investors? Email me at rickydurhamlondon@gmail.com

8. Mark, Thank you, I will send you an email shortly.

9. Dewey

Dewey

What size account would you or ur investors be trading?
    What Roi, Draw down, sharp ratio are you seeking?

10. Dewey

Dewey

#10     Apr 2, 2020