Looking for a profitable arrangement

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Raystonn, Oct 14, 2008.

1. I have an equity index futures trading system that trades 1 EMD contract for every $16,000 of account equity. (Most futures traders would call this very conservative.) It is a swing trading system which holds overnight and has three states: long, short, and neutral. The 1 contract per $16,000 amount was determined after careful Monte Carlo simulations to minimize the risk of account blowup while allowing very good account growth.

I am looking to trade a firm's money and keep a percentage of profits. I am not looking for more leverage, as 1 contract per $16,000 is plenty for this system. More leverage will mean too much risk. I am simply looking to increase my wealth more quickly by adding a firm's money to the account balance, and thus allowing more contracts to be traded.

Are there any prop firms that offer such arrangements?

Thanks,
    Raystonn

2. So, you're looking for more leverage. There's nothing wrong with that.

3. I may be able to help, where are you located?

4. I'm in Northern California. Thank you for the response.

-Raystonn

5. Ah. Ok nevermind. Gl to you.

6. If I could move to Chicago, I'd probably be able to swing a deal fairly easily. Remote trading doesn't seem to be tolerated by the futures prop firms, other than the fake retail "prop" shops.

This is a good opportunity for a firm to make a nice profit. In the absence of an offer, I will just continue building up my account at its current rate. I only hope my edge continues long enough to reach my goals.

-Raystonn