Looking for a patent attorney in NJ/NY City area

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NoEmotions, Oct 7, 2006.

1. I want to patent a trading process (not a indicator or a strategy) and looking for good/reliable patent attorney, who has experience in patenting financial (trading) process.

Can you recommend anyone in NJ / NY City area.

2. I know this is a boring topic for you guys but if you happen to know someone please suggest.

3. Hey -- because Patent & Trademark law is federal in nature, you don't necessarily have to use someone in the NY/NJ area and pay the excess legal fees. I know of a boutique firm in the Midwest, if interested, PM me and I'll send you their web site.

4. What does "trading process" mean?

5. Call my attorney,.,,,FRED GARVIN...MALE PROSTITUTE...!!
    Fred is the man.... he can satisfy three women at once, do a cross word puzzle and is an expert in patent law as well as divorce court.
    888-555-6969

6. ThunderDog,

Well as soon as I will have the patent I will explain you in details :)

Its kinda unique way of order routing. I am sorry if I cannot answer your question in complete.

7. TM_Direct,

Thanks for spending your valuable time for replying.

Sorry no one is availabel to take your "suggestion" please write back later with something relevant. Thanks -:)

8. Let me get this strait.....you want a top flight NYC patent attorney,,,,,,,so you log into E-Trader???? BWWWWAAAAhhhhhhhaahhh:p :p :p :p :p

...Gee I don't know...Im thinking ......the yellow pages????,,,that new invention called GOOGLE????. Should i ask my own attorney for a patent lawyer???? NO!... i have an Idea...I'll go to ELITE TRADER and maybe ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz or TM Direct or GordonGekko can fulfill my legal needs!!!:p :p

9. TM_Direct,
    Again thanks for replying.

kindly ask someone sitting next to you if your post makes sense to the question asked above :)

For your kind info , goggle was started in a garage. There is no designated place for any kinda invention or search. It can be started anywhere and patent laywer can be searched anywhere.

I am sure there are plenty of people here on ET who can direct me in correct direction ( so what if you do not happen to be one, I won't feel bad -:)