Looking for a partnership for AI algo.

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by robthequant, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fan27

fan27

Sounds like a very cool project! Why not test your code in simulation on some liquid markets and determine at what cost structure (hosting and commissions) you will be profitable?

#11     Oct 2, 2018
  2. They

They

#12     Oct 3, 2018
  3. Why are there so many assholes on this forum? I'm not here to ask for money, or peddle BS strategy, or sell BS trading course. I'm just looking to get connected with someone from HFT or MM firm in NYC. Is it too much to ask?

#13     Oct 3, 2018
    gkishot likes this.
  4. thank you! I'll check them out

#14     Oct 3, 2018
  5. Sprout

Sprout

It is for some.

Frequent use of ignore and block will transform your experience and reduce the noise.

#15     Oct 3, 2018
  6. Maybe I wasn't clear with what my objective is. I've done solid 6 months of serious AI research and testing (including profitable live trading) and would like to present my results to someone in HFT or MM firm who can understand what I'm talking about. That's all.

#16     Oct 3, 2018
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

people who understand know 6 months is laughable. sorry to be blunt.

#17     Oct 3, 2018
  8. rb7

rb7

If I may ask, why are you looking for an HFT or MM firm?
    Why do you need them?
    I'm just trying to understand your needs.

#18     Oct 3, 2018
    gkishot likes this.
  9. I'm looking for a low latency, quality and fast execution, low fees, preferably flat fee structure where my bot can trade thousands of quick in and out trades per day collecting small profits. Interbank FX with multiple orderbooks could work with my technology well. As a retail trader I do not have access to this.

Here's an example of one of my crypto strategy, this image updates live. So far, it's been 2 days with over 1000 trades. Bitcoin price is in grey, equity curve in green. No mater what Bitcoin does, by bot makes a small and a steady profit. This is long only strategy, coz I can't short bitcoin here. If I could, the result would be 2x better.

[​IMG]

#19     Oct 3, 2018
  10. #20     Oct 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.