looking for a partner

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by polestar, Jun 19, 2006.

1. polestar

polestar

Good day fellows,

I am looking for a partner. I have stumbled across a very profitable method and I am looking for someone to share it with.

I dont have the capital to trade it.

If you are interested, trustworthy, fair, and have capital, please pm me.

2. opm8

opm8

If your system is truly profitable then take out a loan and trade it. Of course, we both know why that won't happen.

--opm8

3. Babak

Babak

Go prop.

4. tell me more.

surfer

5. hjay23

hjay23

not necessarily in that order!

6. polestar

polestar

i dont trust a prop firm as my partner.

i would also like some input how I might go about finding a trustworthy partner? How should I disclose the method?

surfer, what do you specifically want as far as info?

the system is based on chart patterns along with another peice of TA to validify the pattern as well as set stops and targets.
    its hard to backtest, chart patterns are.
    its possible i could screen for the setups, but they would have to be manually selected still.
    It works intraday, medium term, and long term.

7. whats the minimum amount of capital that you need to test the system in live markets? you dont need to disclose your method to a prop firm.

surfer

8. polestar

polestar

Good question surfer.

I'd say $50,000. This way the equities can be traded intraday, futures can be traded when the setups occurr. Options can be held on longer term plays, and there is room for drawdown as well.

9. how much of your own $ do you have commited?

surdo sounds like he is offering you a good deal, i would look into it further---imho.

surfer

10. polestar

polestar

Thank you surfer,

I see that surdo is offering a genuine offer.

plz check your pm surdo.

#10     Jun 19, 2006